We are committed to providing you with quality services.
- What information do we gather?
- We may ask for our customers' name, location, phone, fax, email address, and any other information that our customers would like to share with us in order for us to better serve them.
How do we use gathered information?
We use information in several ways:
- To customize our advertising, which keeps our services free to users.
- To fulfill customers requests for certain products and services. Some examples include sending electronic newsletters, filling orders, etc.
- To send the customers information which they request.
- To update the customers on future developments, and inform them on any changes.
- No. Email addresses, Phone Numbers, Mailing Addresses, Social Security Numbers, and other identifiable to customer accounts is considered personal information.
**Usernames, purchase amounts, purchase locations, and other order information are not considered to be personal information and may be used to help us track customer purchases, credit rebates, and provide reports.
- Customers are free to correct or change information collected by us.
- They can do this by logging into their account, and making the appropriate changes.
- Changes are updated immediately upon submittal.
- We will not disclose any of the personal information supplied upon registration to our merchants. The only information that may be shared between us and one of our listed merchants is information that pertains to orders. Order information, including order numbers and amounts, may be available to either us, the merchant, or third party affiliate program management companies for accurate rebate tracking purposes. This information will not be released by us to other parties unless required by law or to protect us and our members from losses.
- We do not record credit card numbers that our members provide to merchant affiliates.